PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER CAREFULLY
By i) using this site, ii) purchasing any products or services from the LinkedSalesFormula.com website(herein referred to as ‘The SITE) which is owned by The Social Media Princess Pty Ltd (herein referred to as ‘TSMP’ or ‘COMPANY) or iii) utilizing any of the products or services from COMPANY through this SITE, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify them at any time. You should check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. With regard to products and services purchased or utilized from COMPANY, the version of these Terms and Conditions that were posted at the time of purchase or utilization apply. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site.
This agreement establishes the terms and conditions of membership in LinkedSalesFormula.com Membership, (herein referred to as 'Membership') provided by the COMPANY, and provided to a Customer (herein referred to as 'Member'). The Member herby agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Membership consists of access and use of LinkedSalesFormula.com’s templates and online video training, live Monthly Group Coaching Calls and Online Forum.
- The COMPANY provides all content, live or recorded, on an as-is basis, and Member agrees to hold harmless the COMPANY and the SITE for any information contained in the Membership.
The Membership fee for Linked Sales Formula is one of the following options: 1 payment of $997 (due at time of enrolment) OR 3 monthly payments of $350 OR 6 monthly payments of $197 OR 12 monthly payments of $97. If you select the 3 monthly payments, you will pay $350 today and $350 each month for an additional 2 months from the date of purchase, for a total payment of $1,050. If you select the 6 monthly payments, you will pay $197 today and $197 each month for an additional 5 months from the date of purchase for a total payment of $1,182). If you select the 12 monthly payments, you will pay $97 today and $97 each month for an additional 11 months from the date of purchase for a total payment of $1,164). If you select either the 3 month or 6 month or 12 month payment options, you are responsible for all payments in the selected option as stated above. If you elect to pay for Linked Sales Formula in full, you can pay in one payment of $997 (saving up to $185).
After 12 months, your access to LinkedSalesFormula.com membership area will continue uninterrupted for the lifetime of the program. If you’d prefer to stop your access to LinkedSalesFormula.com membership area after 12 months, simply mail [email protected] to notify us. Your access will be removed and you won’t be charged beyond your Linked Sales Formula enrolment fee.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
If Client elects to pay by monthly instalments, Client authorizes TSMP to charge Client’s credit card or debit card. If Client elects to pay in FULL, Client may pay by credit card or debit card.
We want you to be content with your purchase, but we also want you to put forth your best effort to apply all the strategies and tactics in the Program. We offer a 30-day refund period for purchases.
In the event that you decide that applying the strategies in the course did not work for you, within 30 days of enrolment, contact our support team at [email protected] and inform of us of your desire to refund by the 30th day at 11:59 EST. Your enrolment date is the date on your order receipt email, which is your date of purchase.
Refunds requested more than 30 days following the date of purchase will not be honoured. After day 30, all payments are not refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 30 days, at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
All refunds are at the discretion of The Social Media Princess Pty Ltd. To give further clarity: we will not provide refunds after the 30th day from your purchase date and all payments must be made on time. If payments are not made in a timely manner, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, (whichever is greater.)
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at: [email protected]
If the member cancels, member’s access to the member’s only area will cease at the end of the monthly billing cycle as appropriate.
- Member understands and agrees that if they opt for a payment plan they will be charged a monthly membership fee of either $350.00 for a period of three (3) months inclusive or $197.00 for a period of six (6) months inclusive or $97.00 for a period twelve (12) months and that completion of the order on this page is a monthly recurring membership and not a one-time charge.
- Member understands and agrees that no cancellation requests will be accepted via phone, fax, or email, and that the only method of cancellation is by submitting a cancellation request via email to [email protected]
- Member agrees that there are no refunds given under any circumstances past the 30 day guarantee.
- In addition, Member agrees that there are no partial refunds for monthly fees incurred, and that it is the Members responsibility to cancel their Membership.
- Member agrees that failure to cancel their membership prior to the scheduled re-billing date will not be accepted as a reason for a refund of the current payment and that there are no full or partial/pro-rated refunds for any reason past the 30 day guarantee.
- Member also agrees that upon cancellation, all access to the Membership will cease on the last day of their current billing cycle, and The Social Media Princess Pty Ltd and LinkedSalesFormula.com is not responsible for any lost data that may occur due to cancellation.
- Payment for services to LinkedSalesFormula.com must be made in US Dollars. Charges for services at LinkedSalesFormula.com are processed by the Infusionsoft shopping cart system and all charges will appear on members statement as "The Social Media Princess Pty Ltd"
- It is the Members responsibility to make certain the billing information for their account is kept current. If billing data is not kept current, specifically the credit card expiration date, access to the members account will cease on the last day of last accurate billing cycle.
- Member agrees that LinkedSalesFormula.com has the right to delete Member account, and all data associated with Member account, if payment is not received as agreed for any reason.
- Member agrees that LinkedSalesFormula.com is not responsible for over-draft charges that may occur when processing charges against your account. It is the members responsibility to make certain funds are available to cover the monthly recurring charges.
- The Member agrees to waive liability of the COMPANY and the SITE from any claims resulting from misuse of the Membership.
- Member agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the COMPANY and the SITE, and its affiliated companies, partners, associates, affiliates, employees, and owners from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from breach of this Agreement.
- Members must adhere to the CAN-SPAM (Bill S. 877 - took effect on January 1, 2004).
- Owner agrees that COMPANY and the SITE shall have the right to cancel a Membership account at any time. The COMPANY and the SITE reserves the right to cancel Members account due to, but not limited to: non-payment, spam complaints, illegal activities, or non-compliance with this service agreement.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to send periodic promotional offers (via email) to Members.
- The COMPANY and the SITE does not warrant that the membership will be error free or uninterrupted. The membership is distributed on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
- The COMPANY and the SITE will not be responsible for any losses, damages or costs that you and/or your business may suffer when using the membership.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the COMPANY and the SITE from any claims resulting from your use of membership.
- Member expressly agrees that use of membership is at member’s sole risk. Neither the COMPANY or the SITE nor its service providers, agents, licensors, employees, affiliates, owners, or partners shall have any liability for any damages suffered by you or any other party as a result of the use or misuse of the membership.
- Should any paragraph of this agreement be considered illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by a court of law, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining paragraphs of this agreement shall remain unaffected thereby unless otherwise stated.
- This service agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous written, verbal or implied provisions. Use of Linked Sales Formula (the SITE) Membership constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The COMPANY and the SITE reserves the right to make changes and amendments to these terms and conditions at any time.